Monday, May 15, 2006
YAY!!!

After waiting and waiting and waiting for news from university, I finally got mine!!

I got accepted into USC! YAY!!!

I am soooo happy. Not because I want to go to USC that bad, but because at least one of the universities that I applied to finally accepted me. FYI, I applied to USC and UW. I smsed Marissa right away, and she told me that she's going there too! Hehee.

Right now, I am going to wait for UW's news. If UW accepts me, then I will probably go there. Otherwise, I would most probably go to USC. Or apply for SU. Hohoho.

Happyy. =)

Time to Love. Y
11:48 PM

hello

welcome :) to:
dollygirl-.blogspot.com
enjoy your stay;
hopefully, i update
often enough. hehee

current

STEPHANIE
Seattle, WA
University of Washington
UWBS '08
<3s:
madu;
everybody else;
&everything else

exits

Angel
Charlene
Diana
Erik
Jefry
Jennifer
Jose
Kelvin
Leila
Liling
Marissa
MyUW
Suhendra
WangKai
Wikipedia
Woojin
Xiaxue

history

♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ July 2007

credits

HOST:123
IMAGE:12
FONTS:1
BACKGROUND:PRIDE.avenue:D
DESIGNER:PRIDE.avenue:D
EDITOR:Photoshop Elements 5.0